Selling your Muskoka & Lake of Bays Property
Ready to sell your Lake of Bays and Muskoka property? There are many things to consider which are quite different from those when you sell a home in the city. The Parker Team, experienced, licensed Realtors (also RESA certified), can help you navigate the landscape of selling your Muskoka & Lake of Bays property. See what sets us apart.
According to the National Association of Realtors December 2018 report, 88% of Buyers said that online websites were the most useful tool in their home search. Among all age groups, a Buyers first step was typically to browse online. The typical Buyer looked at websites with photos, home listings and information about the buying process. Broken down by age the search looks something like this:
Just as important as how prospective buyers search is what they are looking at when they are online. According to the National Association of Realtors, photos and detailed information were most important , giving the prospective buyer an opportunity to narrow down their search from the comfort of the living room.
What does all this mean to you when you sell your Muskoka & Lake of Bays property?
First you should note that The Parker Team keeps current in Buyers purchasing trends, and as such we strive to ensure that we market your property in the most efficient and effective method possible. With today’s buyer beginning the property search and narrowing down the list of properties they wish to visit from the comfort of their home, the value of online marketing and these first impressions cannot be overlooked.
The Parker Team Difference – What to expect when you list your Muskoka & Lake of Bays property with us.
1. We will meet with you and walk through your home room by room, giving ideas and suggestions on what can be done to make your home shine for that all-important photo shoot. We are RESA (Real Estate Staging Association) certified. For a quick list of ideas, visit our blog, and download our book.
2. We will bring in experienced, professional photographers to capture the beauty and essence of your home.
3. We will provide potential buyers with a video of your home through online platforms such as websites, MLS and social media.
4. Depending on the location and type of property, we will bring in a professional to shoot your property with an aerial drone.
5. We will provide prospective buyers with an online floor plan.
6. We will provide a 3D virtual tour of your home.
7. You will be provided with full colour brochures for prospective buyers to take during showings.
8. Your home will be showcased on its own unique website. For example “www.YourAddressGoesHere.ca”
9. Your home will be featured on a variety of online platforms. First and foremost it will be placed on MLS / realtor.ca, it will appear on Team Parker’s website, livemuskoka.ca, on our brokerage website, suttongroupmuskoka.com, and on various social media platforms.
10. Your property will be on the Featured Properties wall within the main brokerage, at our satellite sites, and will be advertised in the newspaper.
11. I will present your home to the Sutton Group Muskoka Team, giving them the key details and features of your home before we leave to tour your home as a group.
Most important to you as a client of The Parker Team, we will always be available to you should you have any questions regarding your listing, we will keep you informed on showings, and the state of your transaction at all times. We believe that keeping you informed is key!
For information on FINTRAC and why all Sellers and Buyers are required to provide their personal information, please visit our FINTRAC page.