Despite the Strong Muskoka and Lake of Bays Real Estate Market, It Is NOT Business-As-Usual
While real estate in Ontario is deemed an ‘essential service’, the process of preparing and selling your home is different. Work with The Parker Team who can help you navigate the realities of selling during COVID.
Why You Should Consider Selling Now
The number of homes and cottages for sale in Muskoka, Lake of Bays and Huntsville is quite limited, and yet we have Buyers- the BUYERS are eager and ready to jump. The demands for a cottage or home away from more densely populated areas is acutely felt in Muskoka and Lake of Bays. This strong demand coupled with low inventory means we are experiencing a Seller’s Market.
What Does That Mean for the Sale of Your Muskoka Property?
In general it means:
Fewer Days on Market
How Will The Parker Team Protect My Family and Our Health When we Sell During Covid?
- Safety is paramount. We provide Sellers virtual options, such as 3D virtual tours, video and high quality photos to ensure Buyers have a really good look at the property before they visit in person. (read how staging your property has changed during Covid)
- Safe in-person showing experience for potential Buyers. That means:
- Disinfecting using hand sanitizers before entering a property and mandatory face masks.
- Pre-screening potential Buyers & thier Realtors before a showing is confirmed.
- Restricting how and when people see your home
- Requesting that Sellers Vacate their home during showings.
Why Sell During Covid?
The Muskoka and Lake of Bays market is fluid and can change at any time. When The Parker Team gives you an estimate of the value of your Muskoka Home, Cottage or Vacant Land, know that it’s a moving target. We know the market is strong right now – but nobody knows what the future holds.